On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 08:48:49PM +0000, George Harker wrote:
> to get  viewer/configure to run without errors, I had to replace the
> line which does a
[..]
> (I'm using palm sdk 5)  Ie the SysBatteryKind typedef seems not to have
> worked.
>
> Anyone have any ideas how to get this all to work?

Sorry, I havn't heard of anyone being able to build it under OSX.

I'm not saying it's impossible; but if you do manage to figure it out,
it would certainly be nice if you could send us a patch to update the
configure script so that anyone else attempting to do so won't have
any problems.

--
Adam McDaniel
Array.org