On Tue, Jun 17, 2003 at 07:39:38AM -0400, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
> I've spun off fontconv.c into a separate project,
> palmfontconv.sourceforge.net, so if you make changes to it, I would
> appreciate it if you also sent a patch to me.

How much of what this tool does duplicates what PilRC does with (high
resolution) fonts?  Have you considered contributing to and/or helping
test PilRC's font handling?  The upcoming PilRC 3.0 has a large amount
of new high res font handling, and it would be helpful if projects like
Plucker with extensive font usage were to test and/or use those new
facilities.  And it seems like that would make life easier for Plucker
too :-).

    John