On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 10:29:05PM +0200, John Marshall wrote:
> How much of what this tool does duplicates what PilRC does with (high
> resolution) fonts?  Have you considered contributing to and/or helping
> test PilRC's font handling?  The upcoming PilRC 3.0 has a large amount
> of new high res font handling, and it would be helpful if projects like
> Plucker with extensive font usage were to test and/or use those new
> facilities.  And it seems like that would make life easier for Plucker
> too :-).

I received an advance copy of PilRC 3.0 courtesy Ben Combee, and
overall had a nasty time getting the hires fonts to work.

Of course, getting this to work under PilRC certainly would be nice as
it is well established as a useful tool. I asked Aaron Ardrii about
this a couple times but never got a response back <shrug>

--
Adam McDaniel
Array.org