At 09:10 AM 9/19/2003  -0400, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
I must have missed your email.  Could you file the report on bugs.plkr.org, with full information on how to duplicate it?  Here are some questions, not all of which need to be answered, but which would help point us in the right direction: Does it matter how many documents in total you have?  Does it matter whether you're using the device in landscape or portrait mode?  Do you do the deleting just at entry to Plucker, or after exiting from a doc?  Does it happen for documents on MS?

It's hard to fix a bug one can't duplicate.  I take it that nobody else has this bug on an OS 5.2 device?  (I only have an OS 5.0 device.)

Alex

I just grabbed last night's snapshot and the problem is gone. Which will make it particularly hard to reproduce.  It was in the versions from May and mid-August, but that's moot now.

Regards

--
Dr. Alexander R. Pruss
Department of Philosophy
Georgetown University
Washington, DC 20057-1133  U.S.A.
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
online papers and home page: www.georgetown.edu/faculty/ap85
   "Philosophiam discimus non ut tantum sciamus, sed ut boni efficiamur."
       - Paul of Worczyn (1424)
----- Original Message -----
From: Tony McNamara
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2003 8:38 AM
Subject: Re: 480x320 on Clie UX50

At 08:21 AM 9/19/2003  -0400, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
Didn't here about this one.  Is this a UX50-only problem?
I wrote about it a week ago.  I haven't seen it on my IIIc, only on my UX50.  To fix the crash, the Plucker preferences have to be deleted using CleanPlucker after it.  Somewhat annoying.

But if you don't delete documents when done with them, it doesn't appear to happen.

Regards