On Mon, Jan 12, 2004, Alexander R. Pruss wrote:
> How about, as a compromise, something like:
> #ifndef PLUCKER
> #include "grayfontsupport.h"
> #endif

Sorry, but I still don't like the idea of having code in Plucker's
source tree that is for another application. If you think it is a
problem to maintain different versions of the grayfont implementation
then it's nothing compared to maintaining code that isn't used...

When I make a change to the source code I want to be able to confirm
that it won't break something else; how would I be able to do that
if the code is also used by another application?

/Mike