From: "Wmason" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> I just grabbed the 12:06 build from today, and while not 100%, is a
> major step forward for compatability with my T3.  The Library form could
> use support for the longer/wider page size.

This problem is due to something really strange that I can't figure out.  If
you remove the FrmDrawForm() call from LibraryFormInit(), it works (but of
course buttons don't get drawn).  Strangely enough, with DIA minimized,
calling FrmDrawForm() in the library form (not in other forms, it looks
like) causes DIA to get maximized.  Any ideas?

Alex