Replying to myself.
Ah, I found the information on the launchable flag for the windows
conduit.  Now I just need to find out how to set it with Jpluck or on my
palm.
If I do this for documents on the VFS, will I need to move all of my
books somewhere specific?

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for
taking protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or
damage arising from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.