> Replying to myself.
> Ah, I found the information on the launchable flag for the
> windows conduit.  Now I just need to find out how to set it
> with Jpluck or on my palm.
> If I do this for documents on the VFS, will I need to move
> all of my books somewhere specific?

OK, using utilities like Filez/ZCat/Tcat/etc. I can get it working on my
Palm.
I can't seem to get it working on any documents on VFS.  Anyone done it
or know if it is possible?  I have 2 books that I use regularly that are
8M each.

Thanks,
Mark

E-Mail messages may contain viruses, worms, or other malicious code. By reading the
message and opening any attachments, the recipient accepts full responsibility for
taking protective action against such code. Sender is not liable for any loss or
damage arising from this message.

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee(s). Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized.