On Thu, Sep 02, 2004, Henrik Kjolhede wrote:
> Would you mind sending me one or two databases that have been
> created this data?

I can send you a Plucker document that includes a very simple page
list (three pages, moving back and forth) and title strings. That's
all I have at the moment; I haven't actually implemented support for
the new format in the python parser, so it doesn't make sense to
create another Plucker document (it would include the same navigation
data, since I more or less hard-coded it into the parser:)

Give me a few days (I'll be out of town this weekend) and I will
send a Plucker document to you.

/Mike