> Timeline?
> Thanks...My second PDA is an iPaq and I would really like to
enjoy full
> cross platform compatibility, particularly "search/find"
functionality.

So far I have sent some code to Jamis for continuous pages. He's
going to have a look at whether to insert it or not and then
we'll see. Search is already there if you download the source and
compile it yourself. If all works out well with this I hope to be
able to add the same new features Michael is talking about.

> I can send you a Plucker document that includes a very simple
page
> list (three pages, moving back and forth) and title strings.
That's
> all I have at the moment; I haven't actually implemented
support for
> the new format in the python parser, so it doesn't make sense
> create another Plucker document (it would include the same
navigation
> data, since I more or less hard-coded it into the parser:)

Thank you very much. There are a few issues I think should be
decided about the format before anything is implemented however.
E.g. where is the navigation metadata situated in continued
records? At the end of the first record or the last record?

/Henrik