On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 05:03:27AM -0400, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> >BTW, there's some inconsistencies in the documentation:
>
>       I've asked for help cleaning that up numerous times. Care to
> give us a hand?

Sure can do, as soon as I figure out how it works. Why is "configure"
in the relase tar? Aside of confusing people that are used to
"./configure && make"...

So basically, I'd like to help, but I need more knowledge about the
stuff first.

Anyway, what's the usual procedure? I post diffs to plucker-dev?

chm.

--
christian mautner -- chm bei istop punkt com -- ottawa, canada