FYI, the gov't (and plenty others) already know most everything about your
health records.
Ever hear of the Medical Information Bureau?

/"... In fact, what the Medical Information Bureau keeps in its computers is information about
people. Specifically, every time you report a significant medical condition on an insurance
application---anything from heart problems to skin cancer---the insurance company can report that
condition to the MIB. The next time you apply for insurance, your "new" insurance company
will pull your MIB file and find out what you previously reported...."/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIB_Group,_Inc.
https://www.annualmedicalreport.com/nobody-knows-the-medical-information-bureau-mib/

So, since everyone but me seems to have access to my medical records, it's
about time I get to join the fun...

Peter