Just saw this and thought you might be interested:

http://opensource.com/health/13/3/interview-luis-falcon-gnu-health

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:25 PM, <j...@actionline.com> wrote:

> > The biggest problem in my mind for such things is not the security
> > though that is important.
> >
> > The biggest problem is getting the information to be actually used
> > by medical personnel.
>
> Excellent point ... and the reason why I believe everyone should and
> can (to a much greater extent) take control of their own medical
> history information.
>
> A PHR may not be a perfect solution, but I believe it surely can be
> a step in the right direction.
>
> Once I get mine set up, when anyone asks me to fill out the same
> medical history information again, I'll just email or fax or show
> them on my tablet where that information already exists online. ;)
>
> And when they ask the same questions that have already been
> answered, I'll just point to the answer that has already been
> provided (perhaps multiple times) on my tablet ;)

Dazed_75 a.k.a. Larry

Please protect my address like I protect yours. When sending messages to
multiple recipients, use the BCC: (Blind carbon copy). Remove addresses
from a forwarded message body before clicking Send.