Keep doing that and it won't be long before you encounter someone behind the register who says no.

On 06/08/2013 06:45 AM, keith smith wrote:

The problem is no one uses cash. When I use cash I always ask "Can I pay in cash?" as a joke because no one uses cash anymore.

------------------------
Keith Smith

--- On *Fri, 6/7/13, Derek Trotter /<expat.arizo...@gmail.com>/* wrote:

    From: Derek Trotter <expat.arizo...@gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: OT: NSA story keeps getting bigger...
    To: "Main PLUG discussion list" <plug-discuss@lists.phxlinux.org>
    Date: Friday, June 7, 2013, 9:25 PM

    What I find frustrating is the number of people in retail who
    can't identify American money.  A couple of days ago I went to a
    Burger King and paid with some dollar coins and a half dollar. The
    girl took them, looked and went to the back presumably to ask what
    they were or if she could accept them.  Today I went to another
    place and the guy asked me what the half dollars were.  I told him
    they're half dollars.  It says so on the back.  Am I unreasonable
    for thinking people who deal with and accept money from customers
    should know what that money looks like?

    On 06/07/2013 07:18 PM, Nathan England wrote:
    > What is most frustrating is the number of people who do not know how
    > to count change back.

    -- "I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page,
    and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

    Patrick Moore