Thank you for your help!!

On 2014-10-26 12:52, Sesso wrote:
We have over 2000 servers and 0 have selinux enabled. I guess you
could understand it if you got bored or you wanted take a RHCE test.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Keith Smith <techli...@phpcoderusa.com> wrote:

No cpanel. It is a LAMP testing server running in VirtualBox. I was wondering if I should spend the time to understand selinux. If it is not used on production vhost servers than I will not spend the time.

Thanks!!
Keith