I am in Park City, Utah and having my first experience with Comcast.......visualize me puking!!

At 09:18 AM 7/13/2016, Michael Butash wrote:
All the incumbent MSO's (cable) and LEC's (ma bell) across the country are.  Cox won the first round getting SRP as a Cox customer to NOT give fiber to Google in Phoenix with backdoor negotiations, which caused Google's initial delay after fanfare.

Cable companies are doing this everywhere, trying to keep Google from getting in on their game, from getting city permitting denied to Google construction, to fighting to keep them off the telephone poles and deny common carrier status.  It's all dirty delay tactics, your tax dollars and subscription fees put to good work...

Milo Medin, the head of Google Fiber, started the Cable Modem technology market and was responsible for @Home in the 90's that brought it to the masses.  He saw the MSO's single-handedly kill off @home in their greed, so he has a special interest in making them sweat and silently subvert them for revenge.  Sadly, Google is the only one that can, seeing they and Comcast co-own the FCC and government in their pockets these days.

-mb