I'm in the opposite realm - was a programmer and kind of an admin
(glorified script kiddie?), went into networking, and then got back into
programming, because it was a "thing" to automate networks. It's now my
full time job, and I enjoy it a ton. The network to code slack is full of
network engineers who have become that new hybrid. Sorry if that doesn't
help from the opposite direction!

- Thomas Scott | mr.thomas.sc...@gmail.com