CPSR - Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility

|  |  |

|  |
CPSR - Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility

CPSR - The Ten Commandments of Computer Ethics

|  |  |

|  |
CPSR - The Ten Commandments of Computer Ethics

cjohnson

Written by the Computer Ethics Institute

9 and 10?

    On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 06:24:52 PM MST, greg zegan via