well, I'm stuck in a world of windows now. but I gots to use linux so I'm
doing wsl. How do I get gui to work: I ran apt update/upgrade/xinit but it
responds with:

_XSERVTansmkdir: Mode....X11-unix should.... 1777
_XSERVTransCreateListener: failed...
_XSERVTransUNIX...:failed
_XSERVTransMakeALL... failed...
etc....

So could someone help me get x going until I can get a beloved linux box
again?
--
  • wsl Michael via PLUG-discuss