Apologies as I meant to include this, but I used the wrong reply-to address, which bounced it from PLUG.

Here is the article.

I don't know if the wind power we are capable of collecting is sufficient enough to alter weather patterns, but there are more issues we need to think about than simply NIMBY effects and impacting bird migration routes.

-Matt