IMHO, Y'all are brave.

Regards,

George Toft

On 7/3/2024 11:31 PM, Steve Litt via PLUG-discuss wrote:
Keith Smith via PLUG-discuss said on Wed, 03 Jul 2024 06:21:25 -0700

<scroll>

On 2024-07-02 18:20, George Toft via PLUG-discuss wrote:
I work for a bank, and you would be amazed at how much security is
baked into the connecting your browser to their web servers. Makes
the NSA look like freshmen. And no, I'm not telling you who I work
for.

Regards,

George Toft
I'd like to hear more.  The world is a hostile place.  I recently went
old school.  I asked the bank to disarm my online banking.  I now deal
with paper statements and everything gets paid by check.  Not as
convenient as on-line banking, however I am hoping it makes my world a
little bit more secure.
I did the exact same thing decades ago.

SteveT

Steve Litt