Am 06. Nov, 2007 schwätzte Dennis Kibbe so:

Registration for SCaLE 6x[1] is now open. The dates are Friday, Saturday
and Sunday, February 8-10, 2008 at the Westin Los Angeles Airport.

SCaLE is a great little conference that's big enough to have good
speaker and exhibits but small enough and close enough top Phoenix to be
affordable.

I was planning on going as LOPSA was going to provide system
administration training. Despite the initial request from SCALE we've not
been getting any response, so I will likely skip it again this year.

Yet another reason to get Ted to come back to Phoenix for a presentation
:).

ciao,

der.hans
#  Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to
#  see it tried on him personally. -- Abraham Lincoln