Am 22. Jan, 2008 schwätzte R P Herrold so:

I need that laser check printing capability, and want two way
import /export, though ;)

Were it supported and in GNUCash would FreeCheck do what you need?

http://www.sandeen.net/freecheck/

Looks like it hasn't changed in 5 years.

I have offered bounties in the past;  this thread from #centos
at irc.freenode.net months ago; I affirm and renew it here.

We need to concentrate the bounties and requests for service such that
someone sees the business opportunity in supporting Free Software and open
data formats.

I need an accountant who'll work with Free Software. It sounds like Vaughn
does as well. You're $elsewhere, but still need the Free Software aspect
even if you don't need an accountant in the Phoenix area.

I have leads on two accounting companies that might be willing to work
with Free Software. Who else would be willing to pay for accounting
services from a company that uses Free Software for the bookkeeping?

I know of several companies in the Phoenix area that would prefer to be
using Free Software for their bookkeeping. A couple might be willing to
switch accountants if we had one that would use Free Software.

I don't need to import data from a proprietary format, but it would be
awesome if we could move people from QuickBooks to some Free Software
program.

ciao,

der.hans
#  "This place has everything. It's even got a Hans."  -- Ken Bowley