> Intel.
>
> Intel has been providing specs for a long time, so drivers are in better
> shape.
>
> I've found getting effects or dual-head working on ATI and nVidia to be a
> pain.

I've had good luck running compiz and beryl when it was around on my
old HP laptop with an older nvidia card and the nvidia driver.

> If you're not planning on playing video games then the Intel card should
> be great.

I didn't get a good vid card in the last laptop and ended up regretting it.

> You can buy from Dell with Ubuntu and install some other operating system
> in a virtual machine :).

Yeah, and I would probably do that if I didn't full-on windows for the
dev stuff I do.  Not always, but often enough to want to boot it
instead of running it as a guest OS.  I am planning on looking into
Virtual Box though.  It would be great if VirtBox would run an
installed partition as a VM like VMware can.

--
Thanks,
Josh