On 10/10/08, Shawn Badger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I use gmail and the Tuna's email didn't appear in my spam box. Just curious
> are you saying "not spam" to the messages that are misdirected?

Yes, I do check "not spam" to messages the show up in the spam folder
that are not spam.  But they keep going in there anyway.

However, this issue is more concerning messages that are not going
into the spam folder, but into the trash folder when there is no filter
in my collection of filters that I have created that correspond to the
misdirected email messages.  And I have now narrowed this particular
item down to the fact that it is the combination of the letter "i" followed
by a single quote mark that causes the erroneous misplacement of
this particular item in my trash folder.

If I put that, " i' " in the subject line all by itself, and nothing at all
in the body of the email message, and send an email message like
that to myself, it always goes directly into the trash folder.  And I do
not have any filters that have that specific character string " i' "