From: Dan Lund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: November 05, 2008 5:03 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>
Subject: Re: We are screwed.

Exactly.. fruitless discussion that beckons illusionary bipartisan bickering.
This has no place here.  There may be no rules about it, but there is
self control.
Otherwise there would need to be rules, which goes against being free.
Freedom comes at a price, no matter your partisan standing.

Thanks,
Dan Lund

"There is only one good, namely knowledge, and only one evil, namely
ignorance."
--Socrates