www.linuxa2z.com was setup after lindependence 08 in July. I think it
needs some love and attention. Maybe it could serve as a place for
reasonable promotional material.

You need all types both brash and gentle.
Sort of like Malcolm X is to Martin Luther King.

I am sure Ken would love the help, You could also ask to be put on
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (not a real list like ours), then you could help
roll the large Linux rock up the steep public opinion hill :)

BTW: I already know that many in the Phoenix Metro area are doing their
part. I would love to see synergy between the information learned from
the sequoia charter school and the rest of the country. One of the
people on Helos's list is guy named Christian Einfeldt and he is doing
good things about documenting Open source success stories.

http://www.digitaltippingpoint.com/

Stephen P Rufle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
H1:480-626-8022