-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Joshua
Zeidner
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 12:31 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Linux - Stop holding our kids back

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 12:22 PM, Alex Dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> I was thinking the exact same thing.
>>
>>  Same here... the story seems very fabricated.
>

> Could be.  But the "believe me because you're dumber than me" attitude
> that the blogger takes toward this teacher (fictional or no) is quite
> real, and a problem that many of us suffer from.

  well that does contribute to my opinion... seems like hes creating this
effigy of the evil anti-OSS person and then tearing her apart.
The whole thing just seems generally like a stupid scheme concocted by some
sophomoric linux user.  Note that there are no sources, no real names, what
looks like some kind of institutional name (but you can't make out what it
is).  Ive seen totally false stories like this propagate through the net, so
I have my doubts.

  -jmz