I am not saying i get 0 spam, but 99% of all ofit is in the spam
filter, so its 2 clicks to wipe. i still prefer to skim the topics
before final deletion, however the google spam filter is trainable.
you keep marking it spam and it will figure it out and mark it
accordingly. i have things that after about a week or so of marking
spam now properly go there... even did it to a legit list to see if i
could. and it worked.

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 2:36 PM, Micah DesJardins <mica...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My experience is the same. I mail myself things all the time without any
> problems.  I'd double check your custom filters.
>
> Sent from my Android phone
>
> On Jan 9, 2009 2:09 PM, "Stephen" <cryptwo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> interestingly i have had no issues sending email to myself, i do so
> frequently to save links and the like when im out.
>
> i also am useing only gmail's built-in filters and have created none of my
> own.
>
> On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 1:42 PM, Josef Lowder <j...@actionline.com> wrote: >
> On 1/9/09, Charles Jones...

> Stephen