1) Sendmail spoofs and debugs

/lib/sendmail -d yourn...@gmail.com
Run a nice sendmail debug - you know it went through.

(PATH DISTRO DEPENDANT)

/usr/lib/sendmail -f blockedexam...@bogusplaceyouhate.com
youremailaddr...@gmail.com

NOTE, be careful, gmail also will trash these spoofed header messages.

2) Why not use a client instead?

Using Evolution with Gmail:
http://linuxtuts.blogspot.com/2008/09/how-to-configure-evolution-mail-client.html

Using Postfix and Fetchmail:
http://souptonuts.sourceforge.net/postfix_tutorial.html

3) You can, rather than move them to the spam folder, forward the messages to
yourself and then check/choose to delete them?

In Gmail, you can modify your filter to forward that mail to your
personal id and delete it from the inbox. Or you could just delete it.

4) Troubleshoot each filter with example spoofed mail, using another mailer.

So, basically if you mail worked until you added the last two, send example
email to see which ones work, working back.  If all mail is not flowing at all,
WAIT ONE HOUR (gmail does that sometimes) then return to verify your sending
address is working.  Email others (I will happily assist you) to help test
[even if I am one of the ones you are filtering <laugh>]!

www.Obnosis.com |  http://wiki.obnosis.com | http://hackfest.obnosis.com
(503)754-4452
January PLUG HackFest = Kristy Westphal, AZ Department of Economic Security
Forensics @ UAT 1/10/09 12-3PM