On Tue, 2009-06-23 at 21:31 -0700, keith smith wrote:

> I have not.  No need to I do not beleive him.

----
I think my point is clear. If you call Al Gore 'Mr. Mis-Information' and
suggest that there is no real proof and yet, you have not seen his movie
you aren't a bit interested in the proof that he offers.

Sometimes to understand people you have to be willing to suspend your
own assumptions...sort of like what was necessary for me to read the
crap by Ayn Rand. I am not a Christian but I have read the New
Testament. I am not a Mormon but I have read the Book of Moroni.

I think I am not afraid to read other people with whom I do not agree
and am not afraid to challenge what I believe to be true. Knowledge and
information is not about only listening to people and reading things
that you believe are true.

I think this conversation is finished.

Craig

believed to be clean.