At 08:10 AM 6/24/2009, you wrote:

On Jun 24, 2009, at 5:31 AM, Lyle Tuttle wrote:

> Question:  Have you watched Fox News?  Listened to Rush Limbaugh?

It's interesting to google for 'average age of fox news viewer'.

May I ask what that has to do with the content or accuracy? Or are you a "sheeple"? <G>

I've checked out both enough to know that their principal product is
reassurance to their aging audience that the world hasn't changed that
much since they were middle aged.

Wow!  Are you smoking something??

Fox News also provides soft core porn but the selection is better on the internet.

???

There is a market for what these people provide and just because I
don't need their product doesn't mean I begrudge it to those who find
it valuable.

Now that's a relief!!

What I don't get is the obsession with Fox on the part of
the mainstream.

Maybe they just want some "straight news"????

It's not as if the dittoheads were actually persuaded by Fox or Limbaugh. Their outlook ossified years ago.

Just keep thinking that.......better yet, print it out, and open it in about 25 years......<G>....see what you think then.....by then, your monthly interest-only payments for what is going on now should be down to $29 Billion per day....w/inflation.......

Peace my friend.....this is America, and we can all think and espouse our feelings without recourse...at least for now...and if we're not a talk show host....<G>

lyle

Lyle tuttle
Surprise, AZ  85374

In general, the art of government consists of taking as much money
as possible from one party of the citizens to give to the other.
-Voltaire (1764)