On Wed, 2009-07-15 at 13:17 -0700, Eric Shubert wrote:
> Can anyone on the list help fill me in on exactly which FC version
> changed the rpmbuild directory from /usr/src/redhat/ to $HOME/rpmbuild/
> ? I know that FC10 has $HOME/rpmbuild/, but am wondering about FC9, FC8,
> FC7, FC6. If you're running a toaster on any of these versions, have you
> ever run qtp-newmodel successfully? (It will most definitely fail on
> versions that have changed). I'm wondering most about FC9 and FC8.
----
I don't know that this changed in any specific version but only changes
if you invoke as root or as user. In theory, you should not be compiling
(which means building rpm packages too) as root because that can cause
all sorts of issues.

I can't help with toaster as I am quite happy with postfix and
cyrus-imapd and would never consider such an antiquated beast.

Craig

believed to be clean.