This is far from a disruption. I am learning a few things myself as I
would like to be able to offer much the same thing by replacing some
very expensive software with alternative software. for a number of
reasons. may voice on this list by many others.

Dogmatic adherance to something you know stifles learning and
flexibility. so far the only platform i have grown to dislike in a
business setting is Mac/OSX

Stephen