On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, wta wrote:

Hi Matthew

your file looks ok, so far, you need to check your fechmail config, because
if is working, but it is not calling procmail. you need something like

mda "/usr/bin/procmail -m /directory/to/procmail.conf"

I tried that about a week ago when I was attempting to use an alternate .procmailrc file and it was a disaster. I don't have the error message handy as it's on my laptop which is at Red7 for repair.

check here for reference
http://www.ioncannon.net/system-administration/97/using-fetchmail-and-procmail-for-maildir-style-storage-from-a-pop3-account/

The reference in the above site to CORRECTHOME confuses me. Running a search on it turns up nothing that tells me *how it works.

--
Bob Holtzman
Key ID: 8D549279