I do. So far i find it petty and silly, because so much of their core
is Dependant on AZ resources and companies. and responding in knid
would be the same..

My apple boycott has nothing to do with LA/Cali being silly and petty
and everything to do with the fact that apple keeps doing things that
make my skin crawl

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net> wrote:
> Joshua Zeidner wrote:
>>
>>  Clearly they are doing it for symbolic purposes... which is why we should
>> do it right back to them.
>
> Does anyone else find this ludicrous?
>
> --
> -Eric 'shubes'