I am sorry guys to interrupt your drama club, but this is a plug discuss
group, no politics or religion here, but if you like this topic so much, you
may create a discuss group.

you know one email is ok, but getting all this crap that will take you
nowhere is no nice for nobody.

Just let it be, and go back to LINUX

thank you guys, I sorry to get in your way

dona nobis pacem = Grant us peace

walter