Excerpts from Joshua Zeidner's message of Mon May 17 22:14:09 -0700 2010:
>   I can respect that Tuna, but keep in mind that people say politically
> charged things all the time here without problem.  It's when we arrive at
> loaded topics like illegal aliens that suddenly registers as 'trolling'.
>  The fact is this issue effects us all, even as developers or Linux users,
> and most certainly as Arizonan residents.  Trying to blot out the discussion
> is just as caustic.  The fact that David seems tacitly supportive of groups
> like La Raza make it even more alarming.
>
>   I don't see why people who hold perfectly valid opinions with regards to
> illegal aliens should feel alienated *in their own country*.  Enough of this
> PC crap.
>
>   -jmz

No question the topic swelled to 70+ posts because many find this more
inflammatory than others. I am only attempting to treat the effect, a 70+
post thread of worthless hissy fits.

I would have posted my lovely ASCII art if this was a discussion of traffic
light bias, horseradish recipes, gay marriage, animal rights, a new proposed
sales tax, thebanning of "your mom" jokes on the lightrail, or the availability
of finger sandwiches in downtown Tempe.