Good luck with this, Tim.

I would advise not "stretching the truth" on the application. If anything on your application is found to be false later on, it could be grounds for dismissal regardless of the significance of the falsehood.

--
-Eric 'shubes'

Tim Bogart wrote:
Just as an aside to everybody, I was interviewed on Wednesday of last week. The interview was not in Phoenix. They flew me to the interview site, put me up in a hotel overnight, and I interviewed the next day. Then, this past Monday, I got an email from them that began like this...
"Tim, Good day to you:

You should have received an email requesting you fill out an official employee application. Once you get this, We would like to move forward with an offer for you but can not until this step is complete:"

Certain portions were edited out to conserve the name of the employer.

I guess I can still be eliminated depending what's on the application. But I am very excited about this, nonetheless.

Wish me luck.

Respectfully,

Tim B.
/