moin moin,

do you use social media like identi.ca, LinkedIn, diaspora, Facebook, Twitter,
MySpace, a blog? Would you help ABLEconf get the word out on these media?

We have accounts on several, but currently lack knowledge on how to use
them.

You could also help by posting using your normal account, so please dent,
link, face and tweet for ABLEconf :).

Blog entries are also great.

We have great business and education presentations. We have presentations
from Local Motors, Dell and HeatSyncLabs. We need help getting the word
out.

ciao,

der.hans
#  ABLEconf - 2011Apr02 - Free Software for Free Enterprise
#  "Metrosexuals notwithstanding, quiche still lacks something." -- David Brin