monoprice.com is the best source I've found for this sort of thing.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10419
Prices are usually least expensive (have always been for me up to now), even including shipping. Quality has been good with everything I've bought there.
--
-Eric 'shubes'