From: plug-discuss-boun...@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
[mailto:plug-discuss-boun...@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us] On Behalf Of Kenn
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 12:56 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: An introduction and RFC on education path.

I see the Keir Thomas books on Amazon, only .99 (Even I can afford
that!) and they look like what I'm in need of.

Sorry to reply to the whole list on the previous posts (geez, what a
n00b!) but I guess this question might be for all ... is there a way to
read Kindle publications if you don't own one?

-Ken