Try setting the do not disturb on the line you want answered immediately. You should be able to set to for 999days and then you'll have to set it again in 2015. In theory that should make it answer immediately.

If not, then you are trying to use a Pontiac Fiero as a moving van, it's just not made to do that.

Brian