On 01/08/14 19:27, ThinRhino wrote:
> Today, I prefer to work with a system that 'just works'
Last night I booted my macbook pro into hamaralinux to do some work.
Connected my android phone and was online. It 'just worked'.

Then I rebooted into OSX Mavericks to write some music. Ran logic pro x
and spent 2 hours fighting with it, whilst it repeatedly did odd things
with the sounds channels.

The moral of the story is - I don't think you will find a single OS that
'just works' even if apple have great marketing that tries to convince you.

Oh, and please excuse the shameless plug above for my own distro.