Hi Praveen,

Great news about multi-state cooperative.

I have a couple of questions. I could have sent you a direct message, but
similar questions might be relevant to others on the list.

Is money (a share price of 1000) the only criterion to become a member?
Have you explored Matrix (such as element.io over XMPP) at all?

Thanks
Yogesh

Thank You

Yogesh Powar