On Monday 29 May 2006 15:27, Rage Callao wrote:

> Yup, a native port would have been better but if it works it works.
> I've tried it now on BL4 Beta2 and its working perfectly. I'm hoping
> if its redistributable, we could bundle this. 20megs is inconvenient
> to download for those on dialup.

If BL would want to redistribute Picassa, you'd have to contact Google and
obtain a license, but that would restrict it to BL's own distribution.

The EULA has a couple of restrictions particularly on its insistence of
non-commercial usage, redistribution across a firm, and requirement for
review.
--
Paolo Alexis Falcone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]