Jerome,

Have none http request bypass squid and masq it to the internet. HTH.

P.S. - Give my regards to Joy Go. {=)

On 8/25/06, JM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

        I have a working squid proxy and a trend-micro http proxy scanner... the
setup is like this...

        USERS--->TREND--->SQUID-->Internet

        Trend and Squid ( sits on the same box )

        I have some users that needs to access a streaming site.. using the
setup
that I have for some reason it wont stream... what I did is remove squid to
isolate my problem...

        USERS-->TREND-->Internet

        solution works.. unfotunately I need some capabilities of squid that
trend
doesnt have.. to further isolate..

        USERS-->SQUID-->Internet

        access to a streaming site is not working...

        streaming is running on port 8888.. which is already part of the range
of the
SafePorts....

        can anyone give me some inputs on how to fix this..

tia,
Mailing-List