Good Day,

Hi I just setup a typical Linux Proxy Server using Squid. I can browse smoothly with the sites but my problem is I cannot make my chikka login. When I checked from /var/log/squid/access.log it reads that TCP_DENIED to http.chikka.com:8080.

Kenneth Oncinian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

What version of squid are you using?
I am using squid-2.6.STABLE3 and streaming works.
Streaming was tested using the following site:
http://wza.infogielda.pl/infotest

regards,
Kenneth