"Mike A." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> I'm still searching and hope I can find a straightforward approach on
> how to do this in RHEL4. I'm very much careful because i'll be doing
> this on a live server and having mistakes is not an option :)

Don't you have a staging server for this, or a test server (which should
be an almost identical configuration as the production)?

I would use that setup, as that would allow me to test out the
approaches I'd use without crippling the production environment. That
way, you'd be able to fearlessly try out the PHP 4 and 5 SxS
solutions. If you get something that works, you'd be able to apply it on
production without fear.

--
JM Ibanez
Software Architect