Hi All,

Another option (for connecting to SQL Server on
Windows from PHP on Linux) would be ODBTP
(http://odbtp.sourceforge.net/), I've done at least a
couple of gigs with ODBTP, one for an online gaming
company, and another for a telco/VOIP company.
They're both stable and one has been running for a
couple of years already.

HTH,
-eric